Biscoff fans, get ready for a brand new dessert you’re sure to love – check out these delicious Biscoff Brownies!
I LOVE Biscoff cookies, in a way that might lead you to believe I have a problem. In fact, those cookies might be the reason I started flying with United more than any other airline, but I would never say that. Because that would be crazy… right?! But I digress; now, there’s a whole new way to enjoy my favorite tasty treat; check out Biscoff Brownies!
If you’re ready to make your own batch of Biscoff Brownies, you’ll need to stock up on ingredients:
- 240 grams plain (all purpose) flour
- 250 grams brown sugar
- 75 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 300 g mashed ripe bananas (approx 2 medium bananas)
- 150 ml unsweetened soy milk or oat milk
- 120 ml sunflower or other unflavoured oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams dark vegan chocolate chips (or dark vegan chocolate chunks)
- 12 biscoff biscuits/cookies (broken up a bit into large pieces)
- 200 g biscoff spread (about half a jar)