These Browned Butter Cappuccino Cookies are the perfect cookie for your refined, adult taste buds!
You’ll hear it said over and over again, I can’t cook; but that certainly doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy a good recipe; and the latest recipe to pique my attention is Joy the Baker’s Browned Butter Cappuccino Cookies. These cookies sound like the perfect adult version of the classic chocolate chip cookie (not that I don’t still enjoy a good, warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie!).
According to Joy, Browned Butter Cappuccino Cookies are “a sweet and pleasingly bitter coffee cookie” – they sound like the perfect treat for an early afternoon coffee. I’m tucking this recipe away for a day when I feel like trying my hand at baking (never), but you should give it a whirl as soon as possible. I can’t wait to hear how they turn out!
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks, 226 grams) unsalted butter, divided. 1/2 cup softened, 1/2 cup browned and cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup lightly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 heaping cup white chocolate chips
Get the full recipe at joythebaker.com!